Ask us anything Available 9am to 10pm +91 9811934074ask an expert
Herbalife Weight Loss Super Combo Of Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, PPP-400G
2 sold in last 8 hours
Rs. 3,400.00 Rs. 4,870.00
Free Delivery | Genuine Products | Lowest rate | Free Consultation | Pay On Delivery Key Benefit of using Herbalife Formula 1 With Personalized Protein Powder: Nutrient density refers to the ratio of the nutrient composition of a good to the nutrient requirements of...
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product
Free Delivery | Genuine Products | Lowest rate | Free Consultation | Pay On Delivery
Key Benefit of using Herbalife Formula 1 With Personalized Protein Powder:
- Nutrient density refers to the ratio of the nutrient composition of a good to the nutrient requirements of the person. In other words, nutrient density is a measure of how much nutrition you get per serving or per calorie eaten.
- For example, an Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix with Personalized Proteinis 211 kcal when mixed with 300 ml Skimmed milk, while also providing protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals, On the other hand, a croissant is around 200-300 calories, but will only provide empty calories from saturated fat and sugar, with no other significant nutrients.
- Most meal replacement product may deliver vitamins and minerals to make them nutrient dense.
- Meal replacements promote a high quality diet by being nutrient-dense and having a low GI. When combined with resistance exercise, meal replacements can also help promote lean body mass to maintain or build lean muscle and support fat loss.
- In fact, a recent trial was conducted to investigate the effect of a high protein partial meal replacement diet on nutrient intake in overweight and obese people. Based on the results, the High Protein Meal Replacement diet led to an overall improvement in diet quality over the course of the study. Significant decreases in fat and cholesterol intake and substantial increases in protein and fiber intake were observed at all time points.